Welcome to our future website! Learn more

Archives: FAQs

Can I reserve a pavilion in a City park?

Pavilions are on a first-come, first-served basis; at this time, we do not reserve them. Feel free to contact Barb at City Hall to see if there are any events happening in a park during the time of your pavilion usage. Barb Burke – 517-655-2774, ext. 104, barb.burke@williamston-mi.us.

Where do I take back medications/drugs?

The Williamston Police Department participates in the Capital Area Take Back Meds/Drugs Drop Off program.  You can bring them to the Police Department between the hours of 8am – 5 pm, Monday through Friday.  City Hall is not able to accept your medications.  You can also take your medications to a pharmacy.

Where do I bring my pistol registration?

Pistol registrations can be placed in the drop box at City Hall.  Please make sure you keep the purchaser copy.  We need the licensing authority copy.  It may also say MSP copy or Registry copy.

How do I pay my water bill?

You can pay your water bill online. You can also pay in person at City Hall or use the drop box at City Hall.

Close window